Liebster Award -Do you have less than 200 followers?

I am honored to have recently been awarded the Liebster Award!  Thank you to Priscilla Wiggins of  Kiki Closet on Etsy.  Here is the link to her blog: http://kikisadventuresincreating.blogspot.com/

'Liebster' means 'favorite' or 'dearest' in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. 
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8_Dz0MbqUlk/TqsZ0JNfXOI/AAAAAAAAAcI/6ioZ0hubQDo/s1600/4940974.png
Choosing 5 blogs is no easy challenge with all of the great blogs out there!  But I am up to the task, therefore, I hereby accept the Liebster Award!  


 Now here's where I need your help!  Do you have a blog with less than 200 followers? First follow my blog.  Then email me your blog link at angelasartisticdesigns@gmail.com.  I will review your blogs and let you know if you are chosen for the Liebster Award!
 

In accepting the award, the recipient agrees to: 

Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog.

Copy and paste the award to your blog
Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.

Hope they pay it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor.

The first blog that I will begin with is:

 A terrific resource for parents who want to thoughtfully raise their children:
http://beingaconsciousparent.wordpress.com/

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Angela
Angela's Artistic Designs



 





Labels: , , , , , , ,